Pay for the people you want with TrueView
YouTube Size and Scope.
- #1 online video site.
- #2 largest search engine (behind Google).
- #3 largest site.
- 4 billion+ video streams per day.
- 60 hours of video uploaded every minute.
- 70% of YouTube’s traffic comes from outside the US.
- 72%* of US online population watch a YouTube video at least once per week.
- 52%** of people took action as result of watching a video online.
What is AdWords for Video with TrueView?
- TrueView allows the viewer to click on the ads they want to see or skip ads that they don't want to see on YouTube.
- This gives the viewer a choice, and the advertiser control - so you can show your ad online, but you only pay for the ads watched.
Why use AdWords for Video with TrueView?
- You can reach people on YouTube and the Google Display Network.
- YouTube is the largest video site on the web.
- Online visual and audio ads are more engaging than print or radio.
- It’s pay-per-view advertising with various options for placements.
- You can use analytics to track campaign performance.
How it works.
- Ad selection is linked to your company’s YouTube account.
- You bid for video views just like you bid for keywords on AdWords.
With TrueView you get 4 options for ad placement
Effectiveness of placements
If you are interested in implementing True View in your next campaign. Click here and contact our team for more information.
Sign up for our newsletter
More content like this, straight to your inbox.
"*" indicates required fields